Recruiter - global cybersecurity solution
Brno, Jihomoravský kraj, CzechiaHuman resources
Join Whalebone, a Brno-based cybersecurity company, and be part of a significant and exciting mission. We're dedicated to safeguarding one billion people from cyber threats without any hassle.
In the role of Recruiter, you'll be part of an ambitious project with a crucial role in society. As our CTO, Robert Šefr, states, "Cybersecurity is a human right, not a privilege."
This is not just another job opportunity; this is your chance to make a real impact.
Seize the moment – apply now!
🔍WHAT WILL YOU DO
E2E Recruitment: Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their needs and develop effective recruitment strategies for various departments, ensuring a smooth and efficient hiring experience. Source and actively attract candidates, evaluate their qualifications and discuss the fit with the hiring managers.
Candidate Experience and Employer Branding: Make sure our candidates have the best experience going through our hiring process and collaborate with our marketing team and enhance the company's reputation in the job market.
Collaboration and Relationship Building: Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, hiring managers, and cross-functional teams to understand their hiring needs.
Data Analysis and Reporting: Collect data and analyze them to track and report on key recruitment metrics, providing insights to drive continuous improvement in the recruitment process.
Seamless onboarding: Facilitate onboarding process for your new hires, ensuring they feel welcomed and prepared for success.
3 years of proven experience as a Recruiter or in a similar role, with a focus on senior-level positions - either focus on IT field or business roles.
Solid understanding of the full recruitment life cycle and best practices.
Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
Excellent English and Czech/Slovak language.
Based in Brno - position is onsite (1 day HO/week)
🚀WHY WILL YOU ENJOY WORKING WITH US?
- Join our team and enjoy flexible working hours, home office options
- The opportunity to make a difference in the world by protecting people from malware and hackers globally
- You'll have 20+5 vacation days, a rewarding financial package, performance bonuses, and the option to choose ESOP as a benefit
- We value your input and encourage you to share your ideas directly with the CTO or CEO
- We'll provide an open-ended full-time agreement, a laptop, and a cellphone
- Our office is located in the heart of the city
🐋 ABOUT US
We create zero disruption cybersecurity products for telcos, ISPs, and corporations, protecting millions of internet users from malware, phishing, ransomware, and more. Whalebone already serves 300+ customers worldwide, including A1 Austria, O2 Czechia, and Telekom Slovenia. Our diverse team of 80 members is committed to this vital cause.
🌍 WANNA KNOW MORE?
Contact our HR at email@example.com or via LinkedIn.
- Read about us:
- Or check your future colleagues Head of Operations Katka Vozničková, your future HR colleagues Eva Bártová and Petra Jančo or Whalebone itself on LinkedIn.